I was nominated for the Arte Y Picos Award yesterday by Cherri aka AfriDigiDiva! I would like to thank her for this unexpected nomination and her kind words!
The award recognizes those bloggers that enrich and inspire us due to their dedication, creativity, refinement and art. The rules of the award are for nominees to post the rules on their blog.
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributions to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. (That would be AfriDigiDiva
as noted above.)
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico
“blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
It was hard to choose just five – I would have liked to have nominated a dozen, but rules are rules, so I would like to nominate the following:
1. Hummie (Hummies World) She has given so much to the digiscrap community through her tutorials and endless efforts to provide assistance to all.
2. Kim Boustany (Kimi Kreations) Her enthusiasm and artistic creativity never fail to amaze and inspire me.
3. Jessica Sprague (The Sprague Lab) She has inspired thousands with her creative tutorials, freebies and classes. Some day in the near future I hope to take one of her advance digiscrap classes.
4. Heidi (DigiScrapInfo) She and her sister Connie have put together an awesome resource for scrappers and in particular for those that scrap using ACDSee software.
5. Susan Darter (Raspberry Road Designs) Susan is a very creative woman who has been known to take requests when it came to designing kits and who gives away more than she sells.